Full-frame CCD image sensor
The FTF9168 CCD Image Sensors by Teledyne Dalsa are designed for applications like document scanning and aerial photogrammetry, which require high resolution.
Teledyne Dalsa announced its family of 60 million pixel, large format full-frame CCD image sensors. The FTF9168 image sensors offer the highest resolution available in the industry today within a 645 optical format that can be imaged using commercially available lenses. Available in both RGB-Bayer color and monochrome versions, the FTF9168 CCD image sensors are ideal solutions for resolution-demanding applications like fabric and artwork reproduction, document scanning and aerial photogrammetry.
The Teledyne DALSA FTF9168 Image Sensors deliver the following benefits:
- Very large optical format (54 x 40 mm2)
- 60 million active pixels (8956H x 6708V)
- >95% fill factor
- Excellent anti-blooming
- Micro lenses with wide angular response
- High sensitivity & dynamic range (>70dB)
- Data rate up to 25 MHz per output (4 outputs)
- RoHS compliant