Engineers' Choice Awards
The Control Engineering Engineers' Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation and automation products as chosen by Control Engineering's print and online subscribers. Survey respondents are asked to select products based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
2014 Engineers’ Choice Information
- View and vote for the 2014 Engineers' Choice Finalists
- Leading vote-receivers among subscribers get an Engineers’ Choice Award; runners-up get an Honorable Mention; each get an appropriate logo to use in association with the product.
- February 2014 monthly issue and newsletters will highlight winning technologies; links to all products remain on the awards page.
- Award winners will be invited to an Engineers' Choice Awards Dinner and Marketing Seminar in 2014.
Congratulations to the 2013 Engineers' Choice Award winners and honorable mentions! And thanks for your participation!
- See the 2013 Engineers' Choice Award Winners
- See the 2013 Engineers' Choice Award Honorable Mentions
- See the 2013 Engineers' Choice Nominees
- View past Control Engineering Engineers' Choice Award Winners
- Click here to read about other Control Engineering Events and Awards Programs