Engineers' Choice Awards
The Control Engineering Engineers' Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation and automation products as chosen by Control Engineering's print and online subscribers. Survey respondents are asked to select products based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
2016 Engineers' Choice information
Voting has closed!
- Nomination form available: Feb. 11, 2015
- Entry form closes: Aug. 7, 2015
- Deadline extended to Friday, Aug. 14, 2015, at 5 p.m. CT
- Finalists announced: Oct. 15, 2015 - www.controleng.com/VOTE2016
- Voting opens: Oct. 15, 2015
- Voting closes: Dec. 21, 2015
- Winners, Honorable Mentions notified: Dec. 30, 2015
- Winners, Honorable Mentions announced: Feb. 11, 2016
- Engineers' Choice Awards Official Rules
- Engineers' Choice Awards Program FAQs
2015 Engineers' Choice Winners, Honorable Mentions
Congratulations to the 2015 Engineers' Choice Award winners and honorable mentions! And thanks for your participation!
- 2015 Engineers' Choice Award Winners
- 2015 Engineers' Choice Award Honorable Mentions
- 2015 Engineers' Choice Nominees
Qualified Control Engineering North American subscribers (print and digital) reviewed and voted on the finalists, selecting the winners who were honored at the annual Engineering Awards in Manufacturing dinner on March 23, 2015, in Chicago, hosted by CFE Media.