Engineers' Choice Awards
The Control Engineering Engineers' Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation and automation products as chosen by Control Engineering's print and online subscribers. Survey respondents are asked to select products based on technological advancement, service to the industry, and market impact.
Congratulations to the 2014 Engineers' Choice Awards winners and honorable mentions!
2015 Engineers’ Choice Information
- Nominate today; Deadline: Aug. 29, 2014
- All nominations get additional exposure through subscriber and reader voting;
- All nominated products accepted as appropriate (meeting guidelines) will receive a Finalist logo, and be posted online at www.controleng.com; in October's monthly edition, newsletters, and online, subscribers will be encouraged to review nominees and vote.
- Leading vote-receivers among subscribers get an Engineers’ Choice Award; runners-up get an Honorable Mention; each get an appropriate logo to use in association with the product.
- February 2015 monthly issue and newsletters will highlight winning technologies; links to all products remain on the awards page.
- Award winners will be invited to an Engineers' Choice Awards Dinner and Marketing Seminar in 2015.
- Finalists will be announced and voting will begin mid-October.
Congratulations to the 2014 Engineers' Choice Award winners and honorable mentions! And thanks for your participation!
- See the 2014 Engineers' Choice Award Winners
- See the 2014 Engineers' Choice Award Honorable Mentions
- See the 2014 Engineers' Choice Nominees
- View past Control Engineering Engineers' Choice Award Winners
- Click here to read about other Control Engineering Events and Awards Programs