App for controller information
KoolCode by Danfoss is an app for Android and iPhone allows technicians and engineers to look up alarm, error, and status codes for refrigeration controllers as well as link up to the KoolApp library.
KoolCode by Danfoss is a KoolApp tool that provides access to Adap-Kool controller information. Using KoolCode, service technicians, refrigeration engineers and in-store technicians can look up alarm, error, status and parameter codes for a range of Danfoss refrigeration controllers with a three-digit display. The new tool offers three alternative ways to look up display codes:
- Quick code translation without knowing the controller
- Hierarchical controller selection among Danfoss refrigeration controllers
- Automatic controller identification using a QR-code scan
KoolCode is available for iPhone and Android mobile phone platforms, in both English and German. The new app joins the Danfoss KoolApp Library, which includes:
- Refrigerant Slider: Turns a smartphone into a user-friendly, quick pressure-to-temperature refrigerant converter
- CoolGame: Tests refrigeration know-how compared to colleagues around the world
- Fitters App: Troubleshoots problems and offers solutions
- Compass: Searches the most comprehensive compressor comparison database available on the market and suggests the best-matched Danfoss alternative
The KoolCode app is available as a free download from the Danfoss website or through iTunes.
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.