CSIA certifies two companies
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) certified Electro Controles del Noroeste SA de CV and P.J. Kortens and Company Inc.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that Electro Controles del Noroeste SA de CV, Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, and P.J. Kortens and Company Inc., Appleton, Wis., U.S., recently became CSIA Certified.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- ABCO Automation, Brown Summit, N.C., U.S.
- GIL Automation, Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Integrated Controls, Inc., Olathe, Kan., U.S.
- JDP Automation Inc., Moorhead, Minn., U.S.
- Micro-Comm, Inc., Olathe, Kansas, U.S.
- Nexus Electronica cyo S.A. Curridabat, San Jose, Costa Rica
- SAIC Energy, Environment & Infrastructure, LLC, Walled Lake, Mich., U.S.
- SPI Engenharia de Automacao, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
New partner members include:
- Automation Systems Interconnect, Inc., Mechanicsburg, Pa., U.S.
- Metz Connect USA, Inc., Tinton Falls, N.J., U.S.
Control Systems Integrator Association (CSIA)
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.