EC: MatrikonOPC UA Embedded Server Software Development Kit
Software - Applications: The OPC UA Embedded Server software development kit from MatrikonOPC allows you to quickly and easily add an OPC UA server to your embedded product. This is a Control Engineering 2014 Engineers’ Choice finalist.
The OPC UA Embedded Server SDK from MatrikonOPC is a software development kit that allows customers to quickly and easily add an OPC UA Server to customers' embedded product. It adds real value to customers' product by enabling direct point and click configuration, management and monitoring from any OPC UA Client.
- MatrikonOPC offers the only OPC UA Embedded Server SDK specifically targeting resource constrained platforms such as micro-controllers. The SDK and its associated protocol stack were completely implemented from first principles to be a best in class solution for this application area.
- The OPC UA Embedded Server SDK from MatrikonOPC has the smallest footprint in the industry.
- MatrikonOPC's SDK has an extremely efficient internal architecture designed to minimize CPU utilization. Typical applications on an ARM micro-controller can be implemented using less than 10% of the CPU bandwidth.
- The integration of MatrikonOPC UA Embedded Server SDK to your existing infrastructure is as easy as hooking up a small number of API function calls to your application. Minimal changes are required so customers don't have to waste time modifying software unnecessarily.
- MatrikonOPC UA Embedded Server SDK uses a special memory model that avoids heap exhaustion and fragmentation from occurring regardless of how many years the device runs.
- The OPC UA Embedded Server SDK from MatrikonOPC was the first independently certified by the OPC Foundation.
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.