Data integration appliance: Wave TTA, Universal Transmitter Trip-Amplifier from Weidmuller
Weidmuller says its Wave TTA, Universal Transmitter Trip-Amplifier, a signal processor space, offers high performance and exceptional configurability.
Weidmuller says its Wave TTA, Universal Transmitter Trip-Amplifier, model 8938670000, is a unique product in the signal processor space, offering a combination of high performance and exceptional configurability. The appliance is designed for process industry applications, and Weidmuller says it will work accurately and reliably across a wide ambient temperature range, over a wide supply voltage range, and with most types of sensor inputs. The TTA, which helps with data integration, is configured on a computer, using free software provided by Weidmuller. www.weidmuller.com
Also read from Control Engineering :
- Weidmuller gets UL approval for multiple wire termination, contact for screw clamp terminals ;
- New Pro-M series industrial power supplies from Weidmuller ;
- Legacy Updates for Plants & Processes ; and
- Intelligence at the Device .
- Edited by Sidney Hill, Mark T. Hoske, Control Engineering www.controleng.com.