Marketing to Engineers Seminar
CFE Media is dedicated to the mission of education for both our subscribers and our marketing partners. One of the ways we implement educational opportunities with our partners is through in-person and online events. The Marketing to Engineers seminar features industry experts presenting tips for successful integrated marketing campaigns and the latest trends relevant to the engineering community.
Marketing to Engineers 2014
- Date: Monday, March 31, 2014
Location: Renaissance Hotel, Chicago
Time: 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT
Marketing to Engineers 2013
In March 2013, CFE Media hosted the “Marketing to Engineers” event in downtown Chicago. During this afternoon session, industry experts presented tips for website design, content marketing strategies, and best practices for marketing to engineers.
- Website Design: Search Marketing Best Practices: Steve Krull
- Why content is (still) King
- Aligning navigation with user intent, and using research to influence what you think
- Designing with content in mind
- Content Marketing Strategy: Giving Away Your Secret Sauce: Joe Pulizzi
- The latest in content marketing research
- How B2B companies and those that target engineers can leverage content marketing to find and retain more customers
- Great content marketing examples in action
- Best Practices for Marketing to Engineers: Alicia DuBay
- The challenges of marketing to engineers
- What today's successful integrated marketing campaign looks like
- Case study: A campaign that worked well for ABB
Marketing to Engineers 2012
In March 2012, CFE Media hosted the “Marketing to Engineers” event in downtown Chicago. During this afternoon session, industry experts presented tips for successful integrated marketing campaigns and covered the latest trends in social media relevant to the engineering community.
- Engineers: A Day in the Life: Michael Uttech
- Adjusting to 24/7 work
- Project case study
- How do engineers get information today?
- How to Run a Successful Integrated Marketing Program: Lawrence Wegner
- Running a successful dynamic integrated program
- Knowing your audience
- How do you choose the right media channels to get the best ROI?
- Best practices in campaign strategy, implementation and measurement
- Social Media in the B-to-B World, Part 1: Steve Krull
- What is social media?: Busting social myths
- Putting the right social media strategy into context
- Implementation: Putting Strategy into Action
- Social Media in the B-to-B World, Part 2: Jim Cahill
- Why social media for automation suppliers?
- Understanding the correct approach to social media marketing with your engineering audience
- How we connect with manufacturers through social media to grow business opportunities
2012 On-Demand Sessions
See related Control Engineering article: Marketing for engineers