Machine builders, system integrators, end users get online educational tools
Bosch Rexroth offers educational resource kits that include case studies, technical papers, software tools, and web resources to improve knowledge of hydraulics, linear motion and mechatronics, factory automation, mobile technologies, and other topics.
Educational resource kits aim to help machine builders, systems integrators, and manufacturing end-users address engineering challenges in factory automation, linear motion, and mobile engineering. The kits are available for free by request on Bosch Rexroth's website and are packaged on USB drives.
Specific kits covering factory automation, mechatronics and linear motion, hydraulics, packaging and printing, and mobile technology are available for free by request.
The resource kits currently available for ordering include:
· Hydraulics Performance Kit - How to improve the design, operation and performance of industrial hydraulics systems,
· Linear Motion and Mechatronics at Work Kit -Features a collection of technical papers, technology links and online engineering tools.
· Advancing Factory Automation Kit - Places a special emphasis on developments in electric drive and control platforms.
· Mobile Technology Solutions Kit - Includes case studies, product information, and video resources to help mobile machine builders reduce emissions,
· Packaging and Printing Kit - Aims to enable faster changeovers, more flexibility and reduced waste for packaging and printing processes
- Edited by Jessica DuBois-Maahs, Associate Content Manager, CFE Media, Plant Engineering, Control Engineering