SID 2011 Display Week and Conference, May 17-19, Los Angeles, CA
SID (Society for Information Display) Display Week Conference & Exhibition is May 17-19, Los Angeles Convention Center. Among products displayed will be an Optrex America triple wide, 19.2-in diagonal, 1920 x 360 pixel display, useful for control rooms, or control programmers.
SID (Society for Information Display) Display Week Conference & Exhibition is May 17-19, Los Angeles Convention Center.
Exhibitors include Optrex America Inc., which will feature new display technologies along with one of the broadest LCD product lines, the company said, in Booth 1435.
Optrex’s exhibit will include:
- New 19.2-in. diagonal triple wide (1920 x 360 pixel) display (see photo), ideal for control room applications, or for a control programmer who needs lots of screen space.
- LED-backlit TFT LCDs that range in size from 2.0 to 19.2-inch diagonal
- Unique capacitive touch technology for outstanding clarity and simplified design
- 6.5-in. VGA and 5.7-in. VGA TFT LCDs featuring LVDS (low voltage differential swing) interface
- TFT LCDs with Super Wide View (SWV) Technology
- New Advanced Black Nematic (ABN) technology
For more information on LCD solutions from Optrex America, visit: www.optrex.com
See more Control Engineering automation, control, and instrumentation events.
For more on HMI and operator interface, go to: