CSIA adds new members
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) added 13 integrator members from three different continents and six different countries.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced the following companies have recently joined the association, become certified, or become recertified.
New integrator members include:
- Broughton Technology Consultants LLC, Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Burrow Global Services LLC, Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Custom Automation Inc., Mesa, Ariz., U.S.
- EleMech Inc., Aurora, Ill., U.S.
- Eramosa Engineering Inc., Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- INDEFF Group, Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands
- Ingenieria Avanzada de Colombia Ltda, Bogota, Colombia
- NewBotic Corporation, Thompson, Conn., U.S.
- Nexon Automation SA de CV, Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila, Mexico
- Sahoma Controlware, LLC, Oklahoma City, Okla., U.S.
- Searchlight, LLC, Mansfield, Ohio, U.S.
- Silver Lake Systems & Design, Rincon, Ga., U.S.
- Transcode International Technologies Limited, Hunzenschwil, Aargau, Switzerland
New partners include:
- Festo, Hauppauge, N.Y., U.S.
- InduSoft, Inc., Austin, Texas, U.S.
- Productividad en el Origen, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
- Saginaw Control & Engineering, Inc., Saginaw, Mich., U.S.
- Tatsoft, LLC, Houston, Texas, U.S.
Newly certified members are:
- M.C. Dean/CIM Automation Systems, Dulles, Va., U.S.
- Polytron Inc., Duluth, Ga., U.S.
The following members recently became recertified:
- Bachelor Controls Inc., Sabetha, Kan., U.S.
- Martin Control Systems Inc., Dublin, Ohio, U.S.
- M.C. Dean / CIM Automation Systems, Harrisonburg, Va., U.S.
- M.C. Dean / CIM Automation Systems, Johnson City, Tenn., U.S.
- M.C. Dean / CIM Automation Systems, Richmond, Va., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by Control Engineering, Plant Engineering, CFE media. See other system integration developments.