MESA launches new interactive Website
Organization to poll users on topics for inclusion on the site
The Manufacturing Enterprise Solutions Association (MESA) International announced today that it has launched a new web site at www.mesa.org. Usersd are invited to participate in a quick poll to engage in some of the topics that are important in enterprise solutions for production companies, and see what this dynamic community thinks.
The main goal for the new site is to make MESA’s vast resources more accessible and visible, both for MESA members to download, and for others to understand MESA and its important work in keeping the industries that produce goods we all use every day competitive through the use of business information systems.
“This dynamic new website will help members gain the full value of their MESA membership, and will also allow non-members to understand more about our programs and value to the world economy,” said John Dyck, Board Chair of MESA International. “Our significant investment in this new on-line presence will help us reach more of the manufacturing and production industries worldwide and accelerate the value we can deliver to individuals, companies, and economies in every region of the world.”
Beyond the new Quick Poll for interactive research, other key features of the new website include:
· Improved search in the MESA Resource Library, of downloadable white papers, articles, guidebooks, books, research studies, webcasts, presentation materials, and podcasts
· A Secure Collaboration Area for Committee, Working Group, and Regional Working Group members to share ideas, prepare events, and develop new materials
· A section devoted to the MESA models and strategic initiatives, providing both the current models and previous models that still inform solution providers’ and buyers’ decisions on what functionality they might need
· A vendor solution directory that MESA Solution Provider members are beginning to populate to facilitate software search by manufacturers and producers
· Job postings for available positions in manufacturing, production, and solution companies