NEBB conference registration opens
The National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB) has opened registration and announced technical sessions for its 2011 conference.
The National Environmental Balancing Bureau’s (NEBB) annual conference will be held in Savannah, Ga., October 19 to 22, and features an array of technical sessions.
Building owners, engineers and contractors seeking ways to cut costs through the proper design, installation and optimal performance heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, can benefit from the annual conference, especially for those required to complete extensive training and testing programs in order to attain certification status.
Over the course of the conference weekend, attendees can partake in sessions involving:
- Job Site Safety
- Testing Building Envelopes
- HVAC Duct Leakage Testing
- Exit Strategies for Business Owners
- Preparing Your Lab Project
- Achieving Total Flow in Hydronic Systems
- Pressurization Testing of Commercial Buildings
- Cleanroom Testings—Changes to ISO Parts 1 and 2
- TAB Using BIM in the Real World
- HEPA Filter Methodology
- Managing Change Orders
- HVAC/Heat Coil Performance Optimization
Registration is currently available online.