Network Integration - Ethernet hardware: Moxa's ICS-G7852 is a Layer 3 industrial Ethernet core switch with a fully redundant, passively-cooled, modular design that supports up to 48 10/100/1000 ports and four 10 GB ports. This...
Network Integration - I/O systems: The LioN-M module connects sensors and actuators directly to control systems and supports investment in existing communication structures. This is a Control Engineering 2013 Engineers' Choice...
Software - HMI software: FactoryTalk VantagePoint 4.0 software from Rockwell Automation is designed to simplify the end-user experience, include connectivity to additional Rockwell Automation products, and provide native...
Network Integration - I/O systems: The new performance class for distributed I/O, the new Rexroth S20 distributed I/O system with IP 20 protection class provides a compact and modular package for fast, robust and...
Click below to read content from other years
- 2016 Control Engineering magazine archive
- 2015 Control Engineering magazine archive
- 2014 Control Engineering magazine archive
- 2013 Control Engineering magazine archive
- 2011 Control Engineering magazine archive
- 2010 Control Engineering magazine archive