2013 System Integration Study
Control Engineering System Integration 2013 Research Study shows most survey respondents are involved in system integration, with most survey respondents (87%) likely to be involved in system integration projects in the coming year. Spending on system integration projects was expected to increase next year.
Respondents valued half of all system integration projects this year at more than $50,000; 27% were more than $250,000; and 16% were over $750,000. And almost all agreed that the work system integrators do is effective.
The 2013 Control Engineering System Integration report provides an executive summary, analysis, and data points on:
- Who does system integration
- Projects for next year
- Integrated devices and systems
- Skills needed for system integration
- When system integrators join projects compared to when they should
- Project costs
- Change in spending for next year
- Integrator selection
- Preferred sources for system integration services.