Analog device server
Lantronix's xSenso analog device server enables sensors with analog outputs to transparently send real-time to any node on the network or over the Internet.
Lantronix offers the xSenso analog device server (ADS), a compact DIN-rail or wall mount device that enables sensors with analog outputs to transparently send real-time data to any node on the network or over the Internet. Ideal for data acquisition and alarm notification in critical environments, the xSenso remotely monitors and logs data from a variety of sensors including temperature, humidity, pressure, level, flow, weight, and gas/air quality transmitters.
xSenso's embedded Web server allows for easy monitoring of input readings, as well as charting and logging data using browsers on computers, smart phones and tablets from anywhere in the world. In applications where analog sensors and controllers are used, xSenso can be configured to send notifications via e-mail or text message when readings are outside a pre-defined range, thus allowing control engineers to take immediate, corrective action when thresholds are met.
xSenso key features include:
- Two analog inputs (voltage and/or current)
- Ethernet port for communication
- USB port for configuration
- Redundant input power
- Dynamic Web-based monitoring, charting and data logging
- Email and text message alert notification
- 256-bit encryption
- Compatible with leading data acquisition systems including NI LabVIEW and DASYLab from Measurement Computing
- Operational temperature of -40 to 85 °C
- 5-year limited warranty.
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com