Keeping CNC machines profitable
Mitsubishi Electric Technical Services & Support Group helps keep machines in production and profitable.
Backed by a global support and services network with factory automation (FA) centers and regional support facilities around the world, Mitsubishi Electric’s factory trained service engineer professionals support all aftermarket sales needs. Dedicated to keeping customers’ machines running at maximum productivity levels with minimum downtime and disruptions, Mitsubishi Electric Automation’s Technical Services & Support (TSS) Group offers a broad range of technical services and support capabilities.
The group offers:
- Comprehensive technical support, repair, and field service
- On-site and in-house training programs customized to customer needs
- Advanced interaction call center for fast customer response
- RFID tracking on parts and repair orders
- International parts depots in North and South America
- Online technical support
- No end of lifecycle support policies
- 1 year warranty on all provided parts and repairs
- ISO 9001 certifications
- Russell Pobutkiewicz is project manager, technical support and services, Mitsubishi Electric Automation Inc. Edited by Mark T. Hoske, content manager, CFE Media, Control Engineering and Plant Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org.
See related article linked below.