Application-oriented range of current transformers provide safety, flexibility
Carlo Gavazzi's CTD Series is a range of solid core current transformers are connectable with various wiring terminals and can be installed on DIN-rail or directly to the back panel.
Carlo Gavazzi has launched the CTD Series, a range of solid core current transformers that provide both innovation and functionality.
The CTD Series has reportedly been developed to provide the market with an application-oriented range of current transformers, which are easily installed, thus providing optimum safety and extremely flexible. They are connectable with all types of wiring terminals and can be installed on DIN-rail or directly to the back panel, therfore giving the possibility of bridging the secondary without changing the connections, thus avoiding dangerous overvoltages. The size of the CTD Series allows their use where limited space is available amongst bus-bars, in applications such as those found within Motor Control Centers (MCCs) or Power Control Centers (PCCs), according to Carlo Gavazzi.
- Solid and split core types in 12 frame sizes
- Burden (VA) as low as 0.5
- Types for cable, horizontal and vertical busbar mounting
- Primary currents from 0-40 A through 0-3,200 A ac
- Secondary currents of 1 A or 5 A ac
- Sealable terminal block covers
- 2 to 10 bus-bar isolating fixing screws
- DIN-rail mounting holder and removable panel fixing clips
- Double screw terminals (up to 8 wiring connections)
- UL recognized and CSA approved
- Edited by Amanda McLeman, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com