Cable labels clarify, identify, instruct
RF Cables, division of RF Industries, has a variety of labeling options for the cable assemblies, to identify, educate, add specifications, including bar codes.
As a value-added service, RF Cables, division of RF Industries, has a variety of labeling options for the cable assemblies. Text can be printed onto shrink tubing. There are several common uses for cable labeling.
- Identify reorder part number, logo, contact information to support sales.
- Add cable specifications to aid field technicians.
- Note RoHS or other compliance.
- Barcoding for commercial cables.
- Purpose for cable, such as "for 2.4GHz antenna."
RF Cables provides private labeling and custom marking with bar codes, logos, company name, part numbers, or anything the customer requests. This is done on a variety of colored shrink tubing with black or white ink for quick identification.
Custom and standard cable assemblies with the above services are available with a minimum order of one piece. RF Cables is a small business and FDA registered company with RoHS compliant capabilities.
RF Cables is a division of RF Industries