Data acquisition modules, USB-powered, 100 kSamples/sec
Data Translation Inc. introduced three USB-powered data acquisition modules capable of 100 kSamples/second.
Data Translation Inc. announced the addition of three new low-cost, USB-powered data acquisition (DAQ) modules to its popular Econseries: the DT9812A, DT9813A, and DT9814A. These new devices offer the affordable multifunction capability of the Econseries, with the added benefit of USB 2.0 compliance and faster sampling rates of up to 100 kSamples/second, a two-fold increase over existing popular models.
Key design features:
- Powered by USB for portable measurements
- 12-bit resolution for analog input/output subsystems
- 8, 16, or 24SE analog input channels for ultimate flexibility
- 100 kS/s sampling
- 2 analog output channels to generate sine, rectangle, triangle, or dc waveforms
- 1 counter/timer to perform event counting, frequency measurement, edge-to-edge measurements, generate continuous pulse output operations
- Digital I/O lines
- Included software and drivers compatible with Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
Data Translation Inc.
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com