EC: MTI10 Insertion and MTL10 Inline Thermal Mass Flowmeter and Temperature Transmitter
Process Control - Flowmeters: The MTI10 Insertion and MTL10 Inline Mass Thermal Flowmeter provides accurate measurement of clean, dry gases and air using constant temperature sensing for fast response and low flow accuracy. This is a Control Engineering 2014 Engineers’ Choice finalist.
The MTI10/MTL10 measures the mass flow of gases and air without the need for additional transmitters or flow computers, and is virtually immune to changes in temperature and pressure over a wide flow range.
The MTI10/MTL10 View software allows for quick setup, monitoring and data logging of the flowmeter using a PC. The Cal-V and Recalibration Verification allows users to perform in-situ testing of the meter's accuracy by testing the functionality of the sensor and the processing circuitry.
The benefits of this instrument include:
- Calibrated in actual gas to ensure accuracy over the entire flow range
- High power for quick response and wide turndown
- Constant temperature sensing for low flow accuracy
- In-situ testing of sensor and circuitry, factory recalibration is not required
- MTI10/MTL10 View software allows for easy update, monitoring and data logging from a PC.
Spirax Sarco Inc.