Level sensor for Diesel fuel tanks
New easy-mounting device from Levelese provides a continuous level measurement in fuel tanks.
Levelese, Inc., a Denver, CO, maker of industrial level instrumentation and accessories for more than four years has introduced its Compact Mount Tank Level Sensor for continuous level measurement, especially for use with Diesel generator fuel tanks. The company says the product is accurate, reliable, easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain, and easy to understand.
Based on patented technology and a decade of research and testing, the Levelese series continuous compact mount level sensor offers a practical range of features:
• Installs into a 2 in. NPT screw connection
• Provides overfill high alarm and shutoff, low fuel or time-of-operation information to a generator’s control system
• Operates on 12-26 Vdc power or engine battery
• Interfaces with most common industrial signals or protocols, including 4-20 mA, Modbus, and Ethernet via wired and wireless communication
• Accuracy within 0.15% of span over ranges of 0-6 in. to 7 ft.
• Uses no moving parts to sink, stick, drift, or degrade and operates independently of the fluid’s specific gravity
• Operates over an ambient temperature range from -22 to 150 °F, and
• Offers an easy solution for tank gauging or process monitoring.
Using the principal of buoyancy, the Levelese Compact Mount level sensor weighs an inert plastic chain secured below the fluid surface, determines the liquid level and converts it to an analog, digital or wireless electronic signal for indication, alarming, or other applications.
Edited by Peter Welander, email@example.com