CSIA recertifies, adds new members
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) recertified four companies, and added six new companies to the association.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that the Raleigh, N.C., branch of Avid Solutions Inc. recently became CSIA Certified.
In addition, the following members recently became recertified:
- Avid Solutions Inc. Winston-Salem, N.C., U.S.
- Control & Power Systems Inc. Fairfield, N.J., U.S.
- Data Science Automation, Pittsburgh, Pa., U.S.
- Patti Engineering, Auburn Hills, Mich., U.S.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- Power Engineering Services and Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico
- Logical Automation Solutions, Aurangabad, Maharastra, India
- DataLights, Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
- TechComp Inc., Chesapeake, Va., U. S.
- Doddridge Controls Inc. Shinnston, W.Va.
- Zak Controls Inc. Phoenix, Ariz., U.S.
New partner members include:
- Owner Resource Group, Austin, Texas, U.S.
- Coast Automation Inc. Hingham, Mass., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)