Module for handheld/portable applications
The SOM-7565 by Advantech is a COM-Express Mini modules for handheld/portable applications. It uses a dual-core processor while using little power.
Advantech's SOM-7565 is a COM-Express Mini module provides a solution for handheld/portable applications. Powered by the Intel Atom processor N2600, the new SOM-7565 offers balanced performance with the focus on super low-power consumption. This solution helps customers build low-power applications for a variety of handheld and portable devices.
SOM-7565 is Advantech’s first COM-Express Mini module compliant with the COM R2.1 type 10 specification, for customers targeting ultra low-power applications. The compact design (84 x 55 mm) is about the size of a business card, making it suitable for portable applications in point of sale, transportation, medical and factory devices. With Intel Atom processor N2600 + chipset NM10 at TDP 5 W, Advantech can provide a powerful solution consuming around 8 W during heavy loading. The dual-core processor delivers a 40% or more improvement in processing power compared to Intel Atom processors N455 and E680. Designing a carrier board driven by SOM-7565 provides ample performance, but low power consumption.
- PICMG COM R2.0 compliant module for Intel Atom processors N2600
- Intel gfx support for DX9 and OGL 3.0
- Supports 18-bit LVDS, eDP/HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort
- Onboard 2 GB DDR3 800 memory and 4 GB SSD
- Supports 3 PCIe x1, LPC, SMBus, I2C Bus, SATAII, 8 USB2.0, and GbE
- Supports Advantech iManager 2.0 and software APIs