2-wire DC inductive proximity sensors
Omega Engineering new inductive proximity sensors are designed with a range of up to 20 mm and can withstand shock, vibration and environmental resistance, the company said.
Omega Engineering’s new series of 2-wire dc inductive proximity sensors has a sensing distance range of 2 to 20 mm (0.08 to .79-in.).
The proximity sensor comes in shielded and unshielded models with short barrel or standard lengths. The E2E series reportedly has solid potted internal circuitry to withstand shock, vibration and environmental resistance such as exposure to cutting oils and washdown locations. This product is widely used in automation and robotics applications. Perfect for detecting metal impurities for food and pharmaceutical industries.
- Sensing distance range 2 to 20 mm (0.08 to 0.79 inches)
- Shielded and unshielded models
- High visibility indicator
- Prewired 2 m (6.6 ft) PVC cable with stripped leads or M12 connector
- 1200 psi (83 bar) washdown rated IP67
- Short barrel or standard lengths
- Solid potted internal circuitry withstands shock and vibration
- Wrench flats for easy installation
See more sensors at: