Aaxeon Technologies new Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch with SFP
Aaxeon Technologies LNX-501AG-SFP Lanolinx Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch has a small form factor pluggable module (SFP Mini-GBIC port) and 4 x 10/100/1000T ports.
Aaxeon Technologies offers the new LNX-501AG-SFP Lanolinx Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch with SFP (small form factor pluggable) module. The LNX-501AG-SFP is an unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Ethernet switch with 4 x 10/100/1000T ports and 1 x SFP Mini-GBIC port. By using the SFP port option, a variety of transceivers can meet their fiber requirement. Because SFP transceivers are easily interchangeable, users can easily swap to transceivers with different fiber type. The switch is offered with standard operating temperature rating of -10 °C to 70 °C. An extended operating temperature model (LNX-501AG-SFP-T) has a temperature range from -40 °C to 80 °C, for extreme temperature applications.
Other features include:
• RJ-45 port supports auto MDI/MDI-X function;
• Store-and-forward switching architecture;
• 10 Gbps back-plane (switching fabric);
• 136 Kbits memory buffer;
• 8K MAC address table;
• 9 Kbytes jumbo frame;
• Supports broadcast storm control;
• Wide-range redundant power design;
• Power polarity reserve protect;
• Overload current reset fuse present;
• Supports 4,000 V dc Ethernet ESD protection;
• IP-30 rugged aluminum case design;
• DIN-rail and wall mount design; and
• 5-year warranty.
Also read from Control Engineering : Aaxeon Technologies 6-port managed industrial Ethernet switch .
- Edited by Mark T. Hoske, editor in chief, Control Engineering www.controleng.com