Aaxeon Technologies new industrial power over Ethernet media converters
Aaxeon Technologies newest Optolinx industrial media converters, IMP-100A Industrial PoE (Power over Ethernet) media converter, provide Power over Ethernet on the copper port.
Aaxeon Technologies newest Optolinx industrial media converters are the IMP-100A Industrial PoE (Power over Ethernet) Media Converters. The 10/100TX copper to 100FX fiber converter can provide Power over Ethernet on the copper port.
The new IMP-100A also retains the features found in the Optolinx Line of Industrial Media Converters like an IP30 rated housing and wide operating temperature. Other features include:
• Embedded 1 Port PoE Injector function;
• RJ45 port support auto MDI/MDI-X function;
• Store-and-forward switching architecture;
• Built-in link loss forwarding (LLF) & link-fault-pass-through (LFP);
• Wide operating temperature model available (-40 °C to 80 °C);
• DC 48 V redundant power;
• Provides EFT Protection 3,000 V dc for power line;
• Supports 6,000 V dc Ethernet ESD protection;
• DIN-rail or wall mountable;
• IP30 protection; and
• 5-year warranty.
See available models of Aaxeon Technologies IMP-100A Industrial PoE (Power over Ethernet) Media Converters .
Read the article in Control Engineering : .
- Edited by Mark T. Hoske, editor in chief, Control Engineering , www.controleng.com