Aaxeon Technologies new industrial power over Ethernet media converters
Aaxeon Technologies newest Optolinx industrial media converters, IMP-100A Industrial PoE (Power over Ethernet) media converter, provide Power over Ethernet on the copper port.
Aaxeon Technologies newest Optolinx industrial media converters are the IMP-100A Industrial PoE (Power over Ethernet) Media Converters. The 10/100TX copper to 100FX fiber converter can provide Power over Ethernet on the copper port.
The new IMP-100A also retains the features found in the Optolinx Line of Industrial Media Converters like an IP30 rated housing and wide operating temperature. Other features include:
• Embedded 1 Port PoE Injector function;
• RJ45 port support auto MDI/MDI-X function;
• Store-and-forward switching architecture;
• Built-in link loss forwarding (LLF) & link-fault-pass-through (LFP);
• Wide operating temperature model available (-40 °C to 80 °C);
• DC 48 V redundant power;
• Provides EFT Protection 3,000 V dc for power line;
• Supports 6,000 V dc Ethernet ESD protection;
• DIN-rail or wall mountable;
• IP30 protection; and
• 5-year warranty.
See available models of Aaxeon Technologies IMP-100A Industrial PoE (Power over Ethernet) Media Converters .
Read the article in Control Engineering : .
- Edited by Mark T. Hoske, editor in chief, Control Engineering , www.controleng.com
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.