Alpha Wire adds reliability to material handling
Premium wire and cable solutions help provide continuous uptime, lowering costs, and increasing productivity, says Alpha Wire. See photo.
Recognizing the cost and inefficiency of downtime, Alpha Wire has developed a new set of premium wire and cable solutions specific to the material handling industry. Proper wire and cable selection is paramount for material handling systems to maintain robust connectivity and maximum signal integrity. Alpha Wire's material handling-specific offering alleviates the concerns of EMI protection, hazardous fluid defense, and the stresses of continuous flexing, the company says.
"Our material handling products ensure that your cable components will enhance performance and reliability in your equipment," said Mike Dugar, senior marketing communications manager at Alpha Wire. "Plus, we offer wire, cable, and wire management accessories for any material handling application with the shortest lead times in the industry," he adds.
Alpha Wire's portfolio for material handling includes the following establishes products:
- Series V VFD cable for variable-frequency drives, particularly designed for extended duty cycle and performs best where low capacitance and improved signal transmission are required;
- Series SF Flexible Servo cable designed specifically for multi-axis control, resolver and encoder feedback, dynamic braking, and high-flex applications;
- Industrial Automation cable provides high-speed connectivity solutions, plug-and-play modularity, and high-level signal integrity to common automation systems;
- Alpha Wire Xtra-Guard Flex cable has a long cycle life in high-speed flexing and multi-axis torsional flexing, making it ideal for pick-and-place robotics where exceptional EMI protection is needed; and
- Industrial Series M, F, and P cable for factory equipment control systems and tray-rated applications.
Also read from Control Engineering :
- VFD cables are strong, round ;
- Cables and Connectors ; and
- More tasks need more versatile, varied wire, cable types .
- Edited by Mark T. Hoske, editor in chief, Control Engineering , www.controleng.com.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu