ASHRAE energy efficiency courses
ASHRAE's Learning Institute (ALI) is offering three new courses related to energy efficiency and ASHRAE standards this fall through its online site.
Three new courses related to data center efficiency and ASHRAE standards on energy efficiency and high-performance building design are part of the 12 online professional development courses being offered this fall by ASHRAE through the ASHRAE Learning Institute (ALI).
ALI courses provide professional development through in-depth information that is timely, practical and advanced beyond a fundamental level. The online courses allow attendees to log in to learn from anywhere with an Internet connection. Course participants earn continuing education credits for each seminar completed. Courses are instructor-led, drawing upon professional knowledge of leading practitioners.
The courses are:
- Basics of High-Performance Building Design, Sept. 19
- Advanced High-Performance Building Design, Sept. 21
- Fundamental Requirements of Standard 62.1-2010, Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality, Sept. 26
- Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: HVAC/Mechanical, Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Sept. 29
- Complying with Standard 90.1-2010: Envelope/Lighting, Oct. 3
- Healthcare Facilities: Best Practice Design, Oct. 31
- Healthcare Facilities: Best Practice Applications, Nov. 2
- Evaluating the Performance of LEED-Certified Buildings, Nov. 7
- Project Management for Improved IAQ, Nov. 9
- Data Center Energy Efficiency, Part 1, Oct. 10, and Part 2, Oct. 12
- Using Standard 90.1 to Meet LEED Requirements, Part 1, Oct. 17, and Part 2, Oct. 19
- Implementing Standard 189.1, Standard for the Design of High-Performance, Green Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings, Part 1, Oct. 24, and Part 2, Oct. 26
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Consulting-Specifying Engineer, www.csemag.com
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.