ASPE names board of directors
The American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) named William Hughes Jr. to lead the Society Board of Directors at the national level until 2014.
At the American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) biennial business meeting, chapter delegates elected the members of the 2012–2014 Society Board of Directors. The following board members will represent ASPE on the national level for the next two years.
- President William Hughes Jr., CPD, LEED AP, FASPE
- Vice President, Technical Mitchell Clemente, CPD
- Vice President, Legislative David DeBord, CPD, LEED AP, ARCSA AP
- Vice President, Education Jeffrey Ingertson, CPD, FASPE
- Vice President, Membership Scott Steindler, CPD, LEED AP, ARCSA AA
- Vice President, Affiliate Vincent Scriboni
- Treasurer Gary Mahoney, CPD, FASPE
- Region 1 Director Rui Paul Silvestre
- Region 2 Director Chris Graham, CPD
- Region 3 Director James Zebrowski, PE, CPD, FASPE
- Region 4 Director Chris Scott, CPD
- Region 5 Director Kelvin Kennedy, CPD, CD
“I am looking forward to serving again as President of ASPE for the next two years and working with the new 2012–2014 ASPE Board of Directors,” Hughes said. “During the next two years I want to continue developing the programs and relationships that the Society has been working on, especially concerning membership growth. The Board of Directors will place a high priority on developing innovative membership programs, especially focusing on young engineers.”
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.