Carlo Gavazzi: compact 90 W power supplies
Carlo Gavazzi SPD24901L is one of the industry's most compact, 90 Watt switch-mode power supplies, providing high efficiency, and easy DIN-rail installation, the company says.
Carlo Gavazziail, according to Carlo Gavazzi. Two diagnostic LEDs, one for output "Good," and another for Output "Low," provide an instant visual indication of dc output power status. Electronic monitoring and signaling of output power status can be automatic via a power ready relay contact, another standard feature. The SPD242901L power supply also offers:
| • Compact 90 x 54 x 115mm housing|
• 90-264 V ac and 120-375 V dc input
• Power ready relay output
• UL1310 Class 2
• Class 1, Div 2 Certification (Pending)
• Dual LEDs for Visual Diagnostics
• DIN-rail mounting
• -25 C to +60 C without derating
- Short circuit protection;
- Overload protection and power factor correction functionality.
- Compact size and high efficiency, said to help panel builders; and
-UL 1310 Class 2 rating, which affords the user the opportunity to considercost-saving materials and procedures when designing and biddingcompetitive panel jobs.
Certification for use in hazardous locations, per Class 1 Div 2 groups A, B, C, and D, is currently pending.
The SPD24901L is UL 508, cUL Listed and TUV approved, and it carries the CE and RoHS marks. For more information see www.gavazzionline.com/pdf/DatasheetSPD90WLENG.pdf
Also read from Control Engineering :
- DC Power Supplies ; and
- Edited by Mark T. Hoske, editor in chief, Control Engineering , www.controleng.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners