CSIA adds 10 companies from 4 countries
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) welcomed ten new companies to the organization from four different countries as well as two new partner members.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced the following control system integrator companies have joined the association:
- AEG Systems SA de CV, Emiliano, Morelos, Mexico
- Cogent Industrial Technologies, Richmond, British Colombia, Canada
- Intelligent Systems Integrator EST, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Matador Controls LLC, Palm Bay, Fla., U.S.
- NNE Pharmaplan, Morrisville, N.C., U.S.
- Outbound Technologies, New Hudson, Mich., U.S.
- Phantom Technical Services, Inc., Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
- Proctek Inc., Bakersfield, Cal., U.S.
- Triad Systems Engineering, Inc., Sterling, Va., U.S.
- Trutegra, Charlotte, N.C., U.S.
Two new partner members have joined the association:
- Ocean Data Systems Ltd., Wayland, Mass., U.S.
- TSi Power, Antigo, Wis., U.S.
Newly certified members include:
- E-Technologies Group, West Chester, Ohio, U.S.
- General Control Systems, Inc., Green Island, N.Y., U.S.
- Gersa Monterrey SA de CV, Santa Catarina, Mexico
- JMP Engineering, Inc. – Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Recently recertified members include:
- JMP Engineering, Inc. – London, Ontario, Canada
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Pune, India
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering system integrator stories.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu