CSIA adds 10 companies from 4 countries
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) welcomed ten new companies to the organization from four different countries as well as two new partner members.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced the following control system integrator companies have joined the association:
- AEG Systems SA de CV, Emiliano, Morelos, Mexico
- Cogent Industrial Technologies, Richmond, British Colombia, Canada
- Intelligent Systems Integrator EST, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Matador Controls LLC, Palm Bay, Fla., U.S.
- NNE Pharmaplan, Morrisville, N.C., U.S.
- Outbound Technologies, New Hudson, Mich., U.S.
- Phantom Technical Services, Inc., Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
- Proctek Inc., Bakersfield, Cal., U.S.
- Triad Systems Engineering, Inc., Sterling, Va., U.S.
- Trutegra, Charlotte, N.C., U.S.
Two new partner members have joined the association:
- Ocean Data Systems Ltd., Wayland, Mass., U.S.
- TSi Power, Antigo, Wis., U.S.
Newly certified members include:
- E-Technologies Group, West Chester, Ohio, U.S.
- General Control Systems, Inc., Green Island, N.Y., U.S.
- Gersa Monterrey SA de CV, Santa Catarina, Mexico
- JMP Engineering, Inc. – Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Recently recertified members include:
- JMP Engineering, Inc. – London, Ontario, Canada
- Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Pune, India
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering system integrator stories.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.