CSIA adds 12 new members from 4 countries
The Control System Integrators Association welcomed 12 companies to the organization from four countries.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announces the following control system integration companies have joined the association.
- Cogent Industrial Technologies, Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Fosdick & Hilmer Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
- Ingautin de Colombia Ltda, Bogota, D.C., Colombia
- Intecol SA, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
- Intelligent Systems Integrator EST, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- IS International Services LLC, Lawrenceville, Ga., U.S.
- Kubica Corp., Novi, Mich., U.S.
- Matador Controls LLC, Palm Bay, Fla., U.S.
- Outbound Technologies, New Hudson, Mich., U.S.
- Proctek Inc., Bakersfield, Cal., U.S.
- Superior Control Systems Inc., Tempe, Ariz., U.S.
- Trutegra, Charlotte, N.C., U.S.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering system integrator stories.
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.