CSIA announces board of directors
The Control System Integrators Association selected Mike Miller from ESCO Automation to be chairman of the board and elected four new directors.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) elected members of the CSIA Board of Directors who were approved via member electronic survey in March and whose terms begin during the 2015 CSIA Executive Conference in Washington, D.C.
Mike Miller, CEO, ESCO Automation, Cedar Rapids, Iowa, U.S., was selected by the Board of Directors for a two-year term as CSIA chairman of the board. Miller succeeds PC Romano, president, Avid Solutions Inc. Romano will continue to serve on the board as immediate past chair.
Jeff Miller, director of project management, Interstates Control Systems, Inc., Sioux Center, Iowa, U.S., will start a second term as CSIA treasurer.
Newly elected directors are:
- Eduardo Acosta, Omnicon S.A., second term, 2015-2019
- Howard Huffman, Huffman Engineering, Term, 2015-2019
- Rick Pierro, Superior Controls, Term, 2015-2019
- Diane Trentini, Optimation, Term, 2015-2019
The new directors join Don Ulrich, president, Stone Technologies, Chesterfield, Missouri, U.S., whose current term continues through 2017.
Richard Brueggman, president and CEO, Data Science Automation, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.; and Sam Hoff, president, Patti Engineering, Inc., Auburn Hills, Michigan, U.S., will conclude four-year terms on the Board of Directors.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by CFE Media. See more Control Engineering system integrator stories.
- Learn more about the CSIA Executive Conference and other CSIA developments below.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu