CSIA certifies two companies
CITI, LLC, and Intech Process Automation were recently certified by the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA).
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced CITI, LLC, Charlotte, N.C., U.S., and Intech Process Automation, Houston, Texas, U.S., recently became CSIA Certified.
In addition, the following members have been re-certified:
- Averna Technologies, Inc., Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- CEC Controls Company, Inc., Warren, Mich., U.S.
- EKB, Beverwijk, North Holland, Netherlands
- Huffman Engineering, Inc., Lincoln, Neb., U.S.
New associate members include:
- Acquired Data Solutions, Inc., Bethesda, Md., U.S.
- Ingenieros Consultores del Sureste SA de CV, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
- SAT-Solucoes em Automacao Industrial, Sorocaba, São Paulo, Brazil
New participating members include:
- Cold Energy Contracting, Cairns, Queensland, Australia
- SPA Automacao, Mogi das Cruzes, São Paulo, Brazil
New partner members are:
- Itris Automation Square, Grenoble, France
- MDT Software, Alpharetta, Ga., U.S.
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an intensive audit process with stringent performance standards categories in nine categories: General management, financial management, project management, quality management, technical management, human resources management and marketing, business development and sales management.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu