CSIA certifies two companies
CITI, LLC, and Intech Process Automation were recently certified by the Control System Integrators Association (CSIA).
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced CITI, LLC, Charlotte, N.C., U.S., and Intech Process Automation, Houston, Texas, U.S., recently became CSIA Certified.
In addition, the following members have been re-certified:
- Averna Technologies, Inc., Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- CEC Controls Company, Inc., Warren, Mich., U.S.
- EKB, Beverwijk, North Holland, Netherlands
- Huffman Engineering, Inc., Lincoln, Neb., U.S.
New associate members include:
- Acquired Data Solutions, Inc., Bethesda, Md., U.S.
- Ingenieros Consultores del Sureste SA de CV, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico
- SAT-Solucoes em Automacao Industrial, Sorocaba, São Paulo, Brazil
New participating members include:
- Cold Energy Contracting, Cairns, Queensland, Australia
- SPA Automacao, Mogi das Cruzes, São Paulo, Brazil
New partner members are:
- Itris Automation Square, Grenoble, France
- MDT Software, Alpharetta, Ga., U.S.
To become a CSIA Certified member, a member company must pass an intensive audit process with stringent performance standards categories in nine categories: General management, financial management, project management, quality management, technical management, human resources management and marketing, business development and sales management.
Certified members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA’s Best Practices and Benchmarks.
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA)
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.