CSIA certifies two companies
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) certified Electro Controles del Noroeste SA de CV and P.J. Kortens and Company Inc.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced that Electro Controles del Noroeste SA de CV, Hermosillo, Sonora, Mexico, and P.J. Kortens and Company Inc., Appleton, Wis., U.S., recently became CSIA Certified.
The following control system integration firms recently joined the association:
- ABCO Automation, Brown Summit, N.C., U.S.
- GIL Automation, Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Integrated Controls, Inc., Olathe, Kan., U.S.
- JDP Automation Inc., Moorhead, Minn., U.S.
- Micro-Comm, Inc., Olathe, Kansas, U.S.
- Nexus Electronica cyo S.A. Curridabat, San Jose, Costa Rica
- SAIC Energy, Environment & Infrastructure, LLC, Walled Lake, Mich., U.S.
- SPI Engenharia de Automacao, Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
New partner members include:
- Automation Systems Interconnect, Inc., Mechanicsburg, Pa., U.S.
- Metz Connect USA, Inc., Tinton Falls, N.J., U.S.
Control Systems Integrator Association (CSIA)
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners