CSIA: System integrators recertify; new members join
Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) recertified 2 members; 5 new associate members and 3 new partner members joined.
The Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) announced recertification of two members. In addition, five new associate members and three new partner members joined the organization.
CSIA said the following member companies recently became recertified:
• Automation Horizons Inc., Des Plaines, IL, Rich Price; and
• Integrity Integration Resources, Plano, TX, Kyle Ulam.
The following firms recently joined CSIA as new associate members:
• Cimation-Houston, Houston, TX,
• PACIV, Indianapolis, IN, Shawn Perkins, P.E.;
• PCI LLC, Detroit, MI, Barry Clay;
• Prolucid Technologies Inc., Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, Bob Leigh; and
• Shafer, Kline & Warren Inc., North Kansas City, MO, Michael Bequette.
The following companies recently joined CSIA as partner members:
• Electrochem Solutions Inc., Clarence, NY, Diana Robbins;
• QSI Corp., Salt Lake City, UT, Glen Johnson; and
• VIPA USA Inc. Alpharetta, GA, Thomas Kosse.
To become a CSIA Certified Member , a member company must pass an intensive audit process with stringent performance standards categories in nine categories: general management, financial management, project management, quality management, technical management, human resources management and marketing, business development and sales management.
Certified Members are re-audited every three years and recertified if they meet current performance standards. The certification criteria is spelled out in CSIA's Best Practices and Benchmarks, the accepted roadmap for system integrators committed to delivering the level of quality, performance and long-term support their customers expect.
CSIA provides its member-companies with the means to improve business and executive management skills in support of the belief that being a good system integrator goes hand-in-hand with operating a good business. www.controlsys.org
Also see the Control Engineering System Integration channel page .
- Edited by Mark T. Hoske, editor in chief, Control Engineering , www.controleng.com.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.