EC: MatrikonOPC UA Embedded Server Software Development Kit
Software - Applications: The OPC UA Embedded Server software development kit from MatrikonOPC allows you to quickly and easily add an OPC UA server to your embedded product. This is a Control Engineering 2014 Engineers’ Choice finalist.
The OPC UA Embedded Server SDK from MatrikonOPC is a software development kit that allows customers to quickly and easily add an OPC UA Server to customers' embedded product. It adds real value to customers' product by enabling direct point and click configuration, management and monitoring from any OPC UA Client.
- MatrikonOPC offers the only OPC UA Embedded Server SDK specifically targeting resource constrained platforms such as micro-controllers. The SDK and its associated protocol stack were completely implemented from first principles to be a best in class solution for this application area.
- The OPC UA Embedded Server SDK from MatrikonOPC has the smallest footprint in the industry.
- MatrikonOPC's SDK has an extremely efficient internal architecture designed to minimize CPU utilization. Typical applications on an ARM micro-controller can be implemented using less than 10% of the CPU bandwidth.
- The integration of MatrikonOPC UA Embedded Server SDK to your existing infrastructure is as easy as hooking up a small number of API function calls to your application. Minimal changes are required so customers don't have to waste time modifying software unnecessarily.
- MatrikonOPC UA Embedded Server SDK uses a special memory model that avoids heap exhaustion and fragmentation from occurring regardless of how many years the device runs.
- The OPC UA Embedded Server SDK from MatrikonOPC was the first independently certified by the OPC Foundation.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners