Effective asset management in an uncertain economy
Webcast offers insight on ways to meet asset challenges
Today, organizations just like yours are under greater than ever pressure to do more with less. Reducing costs and risks, increasing revenue, and optimizing asset utilization are three key areas where IBM can help, especially with our asset management solutions.
Are these challenges that you face?
- Deferring new capital spend by receiving more value from existing assets and extending asset lifespan
- Consolidating applications to lower costs and improve service management
- Reducing inventory levels and carrying costs by up to 30 percent to improve efficiency
- Managing business and IT assets on one modern platform
- Mitigating risk and improving compliance management to boost security
- An IBM-sponsored Webcast is now available in the Plant Engineering Resource Center. Click here for access to this information.
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.