Fieldbus coupler series for Profinet network
Wago's Profinet IO Fieldbus Couplers 750 Series identify connected I/O modules and can assign device IDs via DCP protocol or DIP switch.
Wago's Profinet I/O Fieldbus Couplers 750 Series operate as I/O devices in the Profinet network. The couplers identify connected I/O modules and create local process images for one or more controllers. The device ID can be assigned via DCP protocol or set via DIP switch.
The compact couplers come in two versions, 750-375 Standard and 750-377 ECOnomy, with support of Profinet 2.2. Both versions support PROFIEnergy, Profisafe and iPar-Server, Profinet RT and Profinet services such as topology detection and automated device replacement.
The 750-375 Standard features include:
- Supports up to 250 I/O modules
- Supports two I/O controllers and one I/O supervisor
- Supplies 1700mA of internal power
- 1024 byte input/output process image
The 750-377 ECOnomy:
- Supports up to 64 I/O modules
- Supports one I/O controller and one I/O supervisor
- Supplies 700mA of internal power
- 256 byte input/output process image
The couplers offer transmission cycle times with a minimum of 1 ms. The Profinet I/O Fieldbus Couplers also offer a built-in Ethernet switch, flexible I/O platform and available connection to 400+ I/O modules.
The couplers can be used in automation applications where Profinet is required including textile, process control, packaging, automotive, facility management, OEM equipment, utilities and others.
- See more Control Engineering I/O system and module products.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu