Gigabit fiber media converter
The FCU-2805P-SFP from Aaxeon Technologies is a gigabit fiber media converter that comes with a PoE injector and can support PoE power up to 30 watts per port.
Aaxeon Technologies' has released the FCU-2805P-SFP, a 10/100/1000Base-T to1000Base-X PoE+ gigabit fiber media converter.
The FCU-2805P-SFP is more than a fiber media converter. This unit can also be a power over Ethernet injector. It complies with multiple IEEE standards including 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3z, 802.3at, and 802.3af and supports PoE power up to 30 watts per port.
The gigabit fiber media converter’s SFP port gives it the flexibility of connecting devices using any fiber type. A DC power adapter is also included with the unit. Its compact design coupled with its easy installation makes the FCU-2805P-SFP a great addition to Aaxeon’s other PoE products.
Other features Include:
- Provides DC 52V Power over RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- Mini-GBIC SFP Connector
- IEEE 802.3x Full-Duplex Flow-Control & Back-Pressure in Half-Duplex
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Mechanism
- Compact Size for Easy Installation
Aaxeon Technologies, LLC
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu