How to choose air conditioners for industrial enclosures: Rittal
Rittal white paper discusses selection criteria for industrial enclosure air conditioners.
Control Engineering , Rittal
Choosing the right air conditioners for enclosures can have a tremendous impact on the overall performance and efficiency of industrial operations, says Rittal. Proper and efficient air conditioner cooling can be an asset for increased productivity and profitability by significantly prolonging the life of installed equipment, saving energy and utility costs, and protecting against unscheduled downtime, the company says.
Criteria to consider, according to Rittal, include:
- Internal heat loads;
- Methods used to rate the cooling capacity of enclosure air conditioners;
- Impact of ambient conditions (such as humidity, and energy efficiency);
- Air conditioner performance diagrams; and
- Sizing tools in relation to application requirements.
Rittal's White Paper 305: Selecting Air Conditioners for Industrial Enclosures identifies different factors that should be considered when choosing air conditioners for industrial enclosures.
For more information about Rittal and its products, please visit www.rittal-corp.com.
- Edited by Mark T. Hoske, editor in chief, Control Engineering , www.controleng.com.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners