Incremental encoders have compact design, IP65 rating
Sick's DDS36 and DDS50 incremental encoders have compact design and IP65 enclosure rating. The DDS36 has a 36 mm housing and the DDS50 has a 50 mm housing.
Sick DDS36 and DDS50 incremental encoders have a 36 mm housing and the DDS50s have a 50 mm housing, said to be ideal for applications where space is limited.
The DDS series of encoders can be used in light duty applications that require reliable speed feedback with pulses per revolution between 100 and 2,500. With an IP65 enclosure rating, these encoders are ideal for outdoor use, and can be used for positioning of overhead cranes, rail/transfer cars, in robotic applications, and rack and pinion arrangement material, and speed detection during critical manufacturing processes.
- Small size and low profile make these an excellent solution for applications with limited installation space
- The DDS encoders have an exceptional price/performance ratio
- Both come standard with an IΡ 65 enclosure rating, which is unique in this class of encoder
- Wide variety of mounting brackets and flexible couplings ensure quick and low-cost installation on a machine
- Edited by Chris Vavra, Control Engineering, www.controleng.com
Control Engineering Sensor Channel
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.