Industrial Ethernet gateways for upgrading or retrofitting
Moxa's MGate 5105-MB-EIP and MGate 5102-PBM-PN industrial Ethernet gateways are designed for transparent connectivity solutions and can automatically scan devices and have built-in Ethernet cascading.
Moxa's MGate 5105-MB-EIP and MGate 5102-PBM-PN industrial Ethernet gateways are designed to provide simplified, versatile and transparent connectivity solutions for upgrading or retrofitting existing networks.
The MGate 5105-MB-EIP is purpose-engineered for the management of Modbus field devices connected to an EtherNet/IP master device, such as PLCs or SCADA networks, while the MGate 5102-PBM-PN gateway provides a communication portal between Profibus devices and the Profinet host. Deployment of either gateway achieves a uniform interface and application experience regardless of which protocol the network device supports, giving engineers greater flexibility in device selection and ensuring robust interoperability.
Both the MGate 5105-MB-EIP and the MGate 5102-PBM-PN come equipped with user-friendly diagnostic and I/O data monitoring tools to simplify troubleshooting, and are housed in DIN-mountable, rugged metallic casings that will withstand harsh industrial environments.
Shared features of the new gateways include:
- Automatic scan of devices, and easy configuration configuration via web or Windows utility
- microSD card for configuration and system log backup
- Built-in Ethernet cascading for easy wiring
- Complete packet analysis and diagnosis information for maintenance
- Redundant dual DC power inputs and relay output supported
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature models available
- Supports Moxa's MXview industrial network management software via the MXview Plug-in
Moxa Americas Inc.
- See more Control Engineering networking and security products.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu