Industry Roundup: Awards and Accolades
• Denso, Tokyo, Japan, has received a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 2006 Climate Protection Award for its new Ejector Cycle technology that reduces energy use and greenhouse gas emissions from refrigeration units and heat pumps.
• Greenheck, Schofield, Wis., was recognized by Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle recently with an Export Achievement Awards for achieving extraordinary results in international sales and for contributing to Wisconsin’s increased ability to compete in a global market.
• Gridlogix, St. Louis, recently won a Buildy Award for its EnNET Enterprise Server (EES), which translates existing automation protocols into languages that can be used to easily integrate device and sensor networks into software applications throughout the enterprise.
• Taco, Cranston, R.I., has been named the 2006 recipient of two awards by Frost & Sullivan, of Palo Alto, Calif.: the Company of the Year Award for the hydronic solutions market and the 2006 Market Leadership of the Year Award for North American HVAC circulator pumps market.
• Flomerics, Marlborough, Mass., announced that its Flovent CFD software for airflow prediction in buildings has been awarded the Expert’s Choice Award for Software from Controlled Environments Magazine.
|Search the online Automation Integrator Guide|
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.