Integrated CNC controller with HMI functions
The M700V series by Mitsubishi Electric is an integrated CNC designed for metal-cutting, forming, plastics, and woodworking applications.
Mitsubishi Electric has introduced the multi-axis M700V Series of computer numerical controllers. The M700VS is a stand-alone, compact, integrated controller with a built-in display screen for HMI functions, while the M700VW model operates on a Microsoft Windows platform for PC-based control. The M700V CNC comes in two models and both feature a high-speed servo network.
Other advances in the M700V Series over its predecessor include improvements to the basic CNC functions, graphic performance and built-in PLC; 66% reduction in power consumption on the M700VS model; and a higher level of custom functions on the Microsoft Windows XPe-based M700VW.
Designed for a range of metal-cutting, forming, plastics and woodworking applications, the M700V CNC features simple HMI screens to facilitate navigation and operation, including a menu customization function, pop-up screens and a guidance function. A 64-bit RISC CPU and a proprietary LSI power the CNCs.
Key advances of the M700V Series CNCs include:
- Optimum machine response control for drive system speed and accuracy
- Nanometer control and processing for ultra-precision, advanced machining
- Adaptive notch filter control to monitor and prevent repeated fluctuations caused by mechanical wear
- Smooth surface control to suppress vibrations and maintain the desired speed
- 5-axis machining control for proper positioning of the tool center point
Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu