July 2 Southland Industries update: radiant floor tubing, test-and-balance
At the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center located in Fort Hood, Texas, Southland Industries has brought the chilled water and steam plants online, and test-and-balance has begun.
As of the beginning of July, the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center has achieved the following on the project:
- The team has begun startup and checkout of equipment in all areas of the project
- Radiant flooring tube installation is underway in the hospital atrium
- The West Clinic is being tested and balanced and finishes in the North Clinic are underway
- All parking garages remain to be plumbed
- The chilled and steam plants are online.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.