July 2 Southland Industries update: radiant floor tubing, test-and-balance
At the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center located in Fort Hood, Texas, Southland Industries has brought the chilled water and steam plants online, and test-and-balance has begun.
As of the beginning of July, the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center has achieved the following on the project:
- The team has begun startup and checkout of equipment in all areas of the project
- Radiant flooring tube installation is underway in the hospital atrium
- The West Clinic is being tested and balanced and finishes in the North Clinic are underway
- All parking garages remain to be plumbed
- The chilled and steam plants are online.
The Engineers' Choice Awards highlight some of the best new control, instrumentation and automation products as chosen by...
The System Integrator Giants program lists the top 100 system integrators among companies listed in CFE Media's Global System Integrator Database.
This eGuide illustrates solutions, applications and benefits of machine vision systems.
Learn how to increase device reliability in harsh environments and decrease unplanned system downtime.
Robot advances in connectivity, collaboration, and programming; Advanced process control; Industrial wireless developments; Multiplatform system integration
Sensor-to-cloud interoperability; PID and digital control efficiency; Alarm management system design; Automotive industry advances
SCADA at the junction, Managing risk through maintenance, Moving at the speed of data