Keeping CNC machines profitable
Mitsubishi Electric Technical Services & Support Group helps keep machines in production and profitable.
Backed by a global support and services network with factory automation (FA) centers and regional support facilities around the world, Mitsubishi Electric’s factory trained service engineer professionals support all aftermarket sales needs. Dedicated to keeping customers’ machines running at maximum productivity levels with minimum downtime and disruptions, Mitsubishi Electric Automation’s Technical Services & Support (TSS) Group offers a broad range of technical services and support capabilities.
The group offers:
- Comprehensive technical support, repair, and field service
- On-site and in-house training programs customized to customer needs
- Advanced interaction call center for fast customer response
- RFID tracking on parts and repair orders
- International parts depots in North and South America
- Online technical support
- No end of lifecycle support policies
- 1 year warranty on all provided parts and repairs
- ISO 9001 certifications
- Russell Pobutkiewicz is project manager, technical support and services, Mitsubishi Electric Automation Inc. Edited by Mark T. Hoske, content manager, CFE Media, Control Engineering and Plant Engineering, mhoske(at)cfemedia.com.
See related article linked below.
Case Study Database
Get more exposure for your case study by uploading it to the Control Engineering case study database, where end-users can identify relevant solutions and explore what the experts are doing to effectively implement a variety of technology and productivity related projects.
These case studies provide examples of how knowledgeable solution providers have used technology, processes and people to create effective and successful implementations in real-world situations. Case studies can be completed by filling out a simple online form where you can outline the project title, abstract, and full story in 1500 words or less; upload photos, videos and a logo.
Click here to visit the Case Study Database and upload your case study.