Keyence IM-6000 series image dimension measurement system
Without positioning XY-Stages, instantly measure up to 99 features in seconds and create instant reports with the Keyence IM-6000 series image dimension measurement system.
Keyence calls its new IM Series image dimension measurement system a breakthough in dimension measurement because of size, speed, accuracy, and ease of use. Just place a part, and press the button.
With no need for positioning XY-stages, the system allows instant measure of up to 99 features in seconds, and it creates instant reports.
An all-in-one, compact, space-saving design has the footprint of an 11 x 17-in. piece of paper. It is rigid enough to be installed almost anywhere, including on the factory floor.
Keyence says its IM-6000 series image dimension measurement system:
•Measures the previously unmeasurable;
• Provides sub-pixelmeasurement accuracy;
• Gives instantaneous batch measurements at99 points;
• Eliminates the need for positioning; and
•Replaces projectors and measuring microscopes.
Also read from Control Engineering :
- CNC Programming ;
- Sensors Product Channel ; and
Learn more about this Keyence product here:
- Edited by Mark T. Hoske, editor in chief, Control Engineering , www.controleng.com.