Keynote speakers announced for automation event
The Association for Advancing Automation (A3) announced the keynote speakers for its annual A3 Business Forum, which will include topics ranging from robotics, economics, business transformation, and hiring and retaining top talent.
The Association for Advancing Automation (A3) announced the keynote speakers for its annual A3 Business Forum, taking place February 3-5, 2016 at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort in Orlando, Florida. Topics being discussed at the event range from robotics, economics, business transformation, and service excellence, to hiring and retaining top talent.
Keynotes speakers include:
- Dennis Snow, President of Snow and Associates. “Leading a Culture of Service Excellence,” Wednesday, February 3, from 5:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
- Luke Williams, New York University Stern School of Business. “Disrupt: Think The Unthinkable to Spark Transformation in Your Business,” Thursday, February 4, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Alan Beaulieu, Institute of Trends Research. “The Global Economic Outlook: How to Prepare for What Lies Ahead,” Thursday, February 4, from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- James Kuffner, Toyota Research Institute. “Intelligent Robotics and Automation in a Cloud-Connected World,” Friday, February 5, from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Dolly Penland, Predictive Results. “How to Attract, Hire, and Retain Top Talent,” Friday, February 5, from 10:15 a.m. to 10:45 a.m.
In addition to the keynote speakers, the forum will also feature several other speakers discussing topics such as collaborative robotics and discrete manufacturing.
Association for Advancing Automation (A3)
- Edited by from a press release by Chris Vavra, production editor, Control Engineering, CFE Media, email@example.com.
See additional stories about A3 linked below.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners
- CFE Edu