Liquid Ultrasonic Flowmeter
Emerson Daniel 3812 Liquid Ultrasonic Flow Meter: A high-precision liquid ultrasonic flowmeter applied in the petrochemical industry.
Designed for reliable measurement, minimal maintenance, and ease of operation, the Emerson Daniel 3812 Liquid Ultrasonic Flow Meter with a high accuracy and repeatability is a cost-effective metering solution for many applications in the petrochemical, oil, water, and wastewater industries.
- Full bore meter with no incremental pressure drop increases energy savings
- No moving parts reduces maintenance costs
- Field replaceable transducers simplify maintenance
- Stability of measurement
- Wide flow range
- Bi-directional flow capabilities
- Integrated diagnostics package provides an intuitive view of meter health
- Ease of installation and operation reduces start-up time and lowers capital costs
- WirelessHART support
- Offers all the advantages of transit time and inline ultrasonic flowmeters. Ultrasonic flow measurement is independent of conductivity, temperature, density, and pressure.
- Uses two mid-radius, parallel-plane measurement paths to reduce the influence of the flow profile.
Typical applications include: process measurement, sewage flow measurement, loading and offloading trucks, and ship metering.
- Also read: Flowmeter trends, applications (see link below), a Control Engineering China January 2012 article edited by Mark T. Hoske, content manager CFE Media, Control Engineering, Plant Engineering, and Consulting-Specifying Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flowmeter trends, applications - see link below.
- Events & Awards
- Magazine Archives
- Digital Reports
- Global SI Database
- Oil & Gas Engineering
- Survey Prize Winners